Sunday, October 6, 2013

Someone special in my Heart!

My desperate heart wants to sing a song.

My proud heart wants to praise - singing glory.

My innocent heart wants to chant - to appreciate.

My grateful heart wants to salute - to honor.





               I admire the gardener who nurtured me.

               Who supported me - a weak creeper.

               Who succored me to live with deadly thorns.

               Who fetched sunlight to enlighten me.







A soul - who was made fun of, often,

Still thought of only one thing – ‘support’.

Taught me how to meditate and relax,

And advised me to follow ignorance.




 

A magical dust - who surrounded me,

Inspired me to be smiling always.

Helped to dream and achieve success,

And realize – failure is a proof of courage.


An angel - being far, resides in my heart.

Cried for my wounds, while making me strong.

Made me discover more angels, to be happy.

And never wanted to say goodbye forever... 





No comments:

Post a Comment