Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Cycle – “Why did you do this to me?”




Let it be poor or let it be rich.
Let it be younger or let it be elder.
A single question in all the hearts:
“Why did you do this to me?”
                                 
 
   Some may know the reason or probably not.
    Some may be the victim or probably not.
    Still you will sense the same question…
    Can you prove me wrong?


If it is something good – you’ll find no question.
But if it is not - point of discussion.
I hope not to have those seeds.
Doesn’t a seed produce millions, becoming a tree?


    Oh dear! It’s not funny any more.
     When you will be in the cycle o this question.
     It’s time for you to ask yourselff:
     “Why did I do it to them?”
 

And if it rings the bells of your heart,
 And your eyes flood with tears,
You can destroy the cycle by asking this question:
“Would you please forgive me?”


       But if this cycle is your entertainer,
       I wish you a “Good Luck!”
       I would pray for you, so that you’ll never ask:
       “Why did you do this to me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment